Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Day in Italy


Red Jacket- Massimo Rebecchi
Black and White Strapless Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans
Zebra Flats
Sunglasses- Michael Kors

Hey everyone I just got back from my big trip back to Italy and now that I finally can sit down at a computer for a couple of minutes, it's time to get back to blogging!  This outfit is what I wore on the first day of my trip in Florence, Italy.  We stopped at designer Roberto Cavalli's Bar to grab something to eat before heading out for the day!  Afterwards we went to Santa Maria Novella which is where the first picture was taken.



Bar Giacosa /Roberto Cavalli's Bar exterior view

 


Via Delle Belle Donne



Gucci

Palazzo Pitti (vuoto!)
While stopping at a really cool panini shop I spotted this man named Simone Serni wearing the craziest outfit! It totally caught my eye and I loved his confidence. It takes a lot of guts for a man to wear a skirt!  Simone works as an event planner and is very talented.  I would love to see some of his work one day!  Ciao (this time from Italy!),
                  
                                                         Bianca





No comments: