Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shocking Pink


Shocking Pink Print Dress-H&M
Gold Heels- Macy's
Silver Bangle- Vintage Italy
Silver Hoops- BANANA REPUBLIC
Brown Clutch-COACH



Hey guys! I wore this little ensemble last Saturday when I went to my mom's friend's HGTV Design Wars premiere in an art gallery.  It was tons of fun and I loved talking to inspiring women who also have blogs.  They gave me some fantastic, helpful tips :) I absolutely adore going new places, doing new things, and meeting new people! The dress that I wore was actually my 8th grade dance dress that I ended up re-wearing for this event...it never hurts to repeat great outfits!


For my hair I created a fun headband braid.  It's surprisingly extremely easy to do and it a great way to keep your hair out of your way....Warning! This will only work if you have long locks!  Click here for a tutorial on how to replicate this hairstyle.  A presto,
                                                                              Bianca

2 comments:

Lisa Gabrielson said...

The best post yet! BRAVA!!

Anonymous said...

Your approach is fantastic and smart!Build a wardrobe of classic and fabulous in which you would like to go shopping every morning!