Sunday, April 22, 2012

Big On Boat Shoes

Light Pink Button Down Shirt- EXPRESS
Navy Shorts- BANANA REPUBLIC
White and Navy Striped Belt- Ralph Lauren
Denim Sperry's

Today I opted for the preppy look...I love it!  Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic, Sperry and J. Crew are the best stores to shop at if you are trying to achieve a look of the same sort.  Sperrys are my new obsession.  They are sooo comfy, great for walking all day, and look cute with so many different things  Even Teen Vogue is saying that boat shoes are the new big thing!  
                                                                 Ciao Amici,
                                                                                   Bianca

               






3 comments:

Lisa Gabrielson said...

Pink and navy are so classic. LOVE the belt and shoes too!

Stephanie said...

Bianca, I love this look...I can't wait to show Olivia your blog...well done!!

Bianca said...

Thank you both! :)