Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hello Christmas


Red plaid shirt-My Mom's- Gap
Black leather belt-Vintage Italian
Black silk taffeta skirt-J.Crew
Ruby red suede pump-Italy

Merry Christmas everyone!  The ensemble above is what I wore on on Christmas Eve, however; I did not have a chance to upload it until today.  It's not Christmas without the color red, so my inspiration clearly came from there! I like the contrast of the casual plaid with the silk skirt; it really dresses it up.  Ciao e Buon Natale!
                                                               Bianca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulis B. Once again, you look great! OMP

Anonymous said...

I see you celebrated the holidays in style! I knew you would. Love, AMA

Lisa Gabrielson said...

I loved the outfit. LOVE YOU!

Kat said...

Bianca, I love all the outfits!