Friday, December 16, 2011

Blue Eyed Girl

Leather jacket- Italy
V-Neck navy shirt- EXPRESS
Vintage silk accordion-style scarf- Florida

The leather jacket that I wore today my father brought back from Italy a few years back....and I have been in love with it ever since.  I cannot tell you the countless number of times I have worn this jacket-it goes with nearly everything!  A good jacket is definitely something to invest in because it will last you forever and is guaranteed to go to good use.  The vintage scarf I am wearing I actually found over the summer at a thrift store in Florida.  Thrift stores are marvelous because you can find cool vintage stuff for cheap however th downside is that you have to have a boatload of patience and a good eye to look through all of the junkies!  Ciao guys,
                                  Bianca




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice crisp outfit, and of course stylish! I love blue and white together.
Pia

Lisa Gabrielson said...

Love the scarf! Vintage Rules!