Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bennie And The Jets


Zipper teal motorcyle jacket- Forever 21
White jean capris- Banana Republic
Knee-high suede camel colored boots- Vintage

Today my outfit was put together through the course of listening to the famous Elton John song "Bennie and the Jets"-hence the post title.  For some reason the song made think of thigh-high boots, which flashbacked my mind to the outfit Anne Hathaway wore in The Devil Wears Prada (picture below).  Since I do not own boots that high, I improvised with the vintage boots which ended up becoming what I based off my outfit off of.  Hope you guys like it!  Ciao,
                                                                                                                   Bianca

I do not own this picture :)

3 comments:

Lisa Gabrielson said...

Love it all!! The post, the outfit, the boots, the song, YOU! Do you mind if I copy, borrow, steal? (Hey...that brings to mind Ray LaMontagne...post inspiration, forse??) Baci. SEI FANTASTICA!

Vick Bolick said...

Okay, the talent in your familiy is off the charts. Congrats, Bianca!!!Looking forward to more fashion tips, I have no doubt that many will be following with in the near future.

Varsha Gokare said...

i loveee the outfit!! i like your blog biancaaa :)